Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Her just won't stop crying!

Kennedy was having a very fussy day! I had waited as long as I could to take a shower and I had to have one! I put her in her little bed and said to her "Your just gonna have to cry a minute. Mama has got to get a shower." When I got out of the shower I could hear Kennedy screaming at the top of her lungs. I peaked in the living room and Thomas was standing by her bed with his guitar and drum foot pedal singing as loud as he could "Twinkle, twinkle little star!" The louder she got the louder he got! It took everything I could not to bust out laughing. I so wanted to video it but knew if I tried to get to my video camera he would see me and stop so I ran back to the bathroom and videoed it from my phone. I didn't get the whole song but I got enough of it to get the point. He saw/heard me about half way through and his first words were "Mama, her just won't stop crying!" It was the most precious thing. He was so sincere! He was trying sooo hard to get her to stop!

1 comment:

Anna said...

love love love that sweet boy! absolutely precious!