Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our second home (the zoo)!

King of the Jungle! Too cute! He was running ahead of us and turned around and gave me this smile!
Mommy and Thomas riding the train! He loves it so much! It is always the last thing we do before we leave.
Don't you just love this hair! Couldn't resist taking a picture of this hair!
Hudson just wouldn't give me a smile! Guess he is tired of me having my camera in his face!
I know this is out of focus but it has a story behind it. While we were waiting for Tisha, Chris and Hudson to get there we went to play on the the playground. Thomas want to go down the slide. They are REALLY fast! I was trying so hard to get a picture of him and he face planted into the ground. It scared him half to death. I convience him to go down again. Still trying to get that picture! Well, guess what happened! Face plant again! Tisha, Chris and Hudson get there and we walk over to see the Rhino! Thomas wants to stand in his stroller so he can see the Rhino better. Guess what?!? Face plant again into the concrete! I have never! Think it was time to go!







No comments: