Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Surprise Daddy!

Chuck turned 30 on June 2. The night of his birthday we went out to eat and went to Bass Pro. That is what he wanted to do. I had been planning this party for months. The weekend of the party he went to a Braves game on Saturday. He was gone most of the day so I got a lot done. On Sunday, the day of the party (June 7th), our cousin-in-law Josh and I came up with this plan for them to go fishing. Josh told Chuck that he had to be home by 4:00 P.M. for a Church party but it was actually for Chuck's surprise party! When they pulled up, Thomas went running out to him. Everyone was behind the gate waiting on him. We yelled "Surprise"! He was shocked! I was soo excited that I had pulled it off without him finding out. We had so many friends and family that came. Thank you for making this special for Chuck!






No comments: