Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thomas is a STAR!!

Saturday, May 9th 2009, was the River City Festival in Columbia. The Country singer Shane Owens was there for a concert. Thomas was down in the front of the stage playing his blowup guitar when Shane spotted Thomas. Shane pointed at him and motioned for his Manager to go get Thomas. Shane's manager put Thomas on the Stage. Thomas stood in the same spot for 1.5 hrs, YES I typed an hour and a half and played his little blowup guitar! It was priceless! After each song Thomas would prop his guitar up by the microphone stand and clap his little hands. Shane would say "Give it up for Thomas" after each song and the crowd went WILD. After the concert Shane told me "I don't know if you know it or not but he has got some SERIOUS TALENT"! Man those words sure can make a mama beam! On Sunday we were in Blakely, GA eating lunch for Mother's Day and a lady came up to me and said " That's Thomas isn't it? I saw him yesterday! That was awesome! I took tons of pictures of him!" Wow! Didn't know my little man was such a STAR!!!
















No comments: